You are on UK   
 change country:          
Track Your Parcel

Customer Help Centre

What can we help you with?

What is a commercial invoice and do I need one?


A commercial invoice is needed for shipments of any type that travel outside the European Union.  The invoice is used as a customs declaration and is provided by the person or corporation that is exporting the item.

Countries that are in the European Union DO NOT require a commercial invoice. 

What countries are inside the EU?

Was this answer helpful?

  Back to Top    Back